SSC Junior Translator Vacancy 2012 | SSC Vacancy 2012 – Junior Translator Posts | SSC Translator Vacancy 2012
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has issued a recruitment notification for the post of Junior Translators in CSOlS. This recruitment will be conducted by Combined All Indian Open Examination. Eligible candidates may apply for this post through prescribed Application format before 05-10-2012. Read the full page below for more information about this recruitment as Age limit, Educational qualification and application fee details.
SSC Junior Translator Recruitment 2012 – Post Details:
· Name of Post: Junior Translator
SSC Junior Translator Recruitment 2012 – Eligibility:
· Candidates should be less than 30 years as on 01-08-2012
· Candidates must have passed Master’s Degree in Hindi or English.
· Candidates must have Diploma certificate Course in Translation from Hindi to English.
SSC Junior Translator Recruitment 2012 – Application Fee:
· Pay Rs. 100/- in form of Rs. CRPF in all post offices.
· No fee for SC/ST/EXSM/PWD/Women Candidates
SSC Junior Translator Recruitment 2012 – Selection:
· Eligible candidate will be Selected on the basis of Written Test and Personal Interview.
SSC Junior Translator Recruitment 2012 – How to apply:
· Candidate need to download application format from the website given below.
· Fill its all mandatory fields, attach photograph and attest signature.
· Send this along with the CRFS attached, 2 photographs and relevant copies certificates to the address given on notification before 05-10-2012
· Put the address to the place of selected examination center as mentioned in form.
SSC Junior Translator Recruitment 2012 – Important Dates:
· Last Date of Receipt of Application: 05-10-2012
· Last Date of Receipt of Application: 12-10-2012 (Far-flung areas)
· Date of Examination: 18-11-2012
If you want more information about this recruitment as Age relaxation, Vacancy distribution, Pay scale and others. Follow the link given below to Download Application Format.