JRF Vacancies 2013, DRDO Recruitment 2013, Online Application Form – DRDO and JRF Vacancies 2013. Aerial Delivery Research & Development Establishment (ADRDE) under Defence Research & Development Organization (DRDO) has issued notification for the recruitment of Junior Research Fellow (JRF) Vacancies in Mechanical Engg in the areas of Design & Development of Aerial Delivery Systems. Eligible and interested candidates may apply Online for DRDO and JRF vacancies 2013. Read the full page below more details about Age limit, Educational qualification, selection process and more.
DRDO Recruitment 2013 – post Details:
· Name of the Post: Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
JRF Recruitment Age limit:
· Candidates age should not be more than 28 years as on 15-04-2013. Age relaxation will be applicable as per Govt rules.
JRF Recruitment Educational Qualification:
· Candidates must be Graduate in Mechanical Engineering discipline and B.E/ B.Tech degree in Electronics and Communication Engineering (ECE) & (MECH).
JRF Recruitment Selection Process:
· Eligible candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in Interview.
JRF Recruitment Application Fee:
· Candidates need to pay Rs. 10/- as application fee in the form of Indian postal order drawn in favour of Director, defence Electronics Research laboratory, Chandrayana gutta lines, Hyderabad – 500005.
· No fee for SC/ST Candidates
JRF Recruitment How to Apply:
· Candidates have to download application form and then send it to the below address within 21 days from the date of publication of this DRDO recruitment advertisement.
Director, Defence Electronics Research Laboratory, Post: Chandrayan Gutta Lines, Hyderabad-500005
JRF Recruitment Important Dates:
· Last date for receipt of application – you need to send your application form within 21 days form the date of the application publication advertisement.
If you want more information about DRDO JRF recruitment 2013, Read the official notification below.